Saturday, June 27, 2009

I HEART cookies

I've been a bit busy the last week making 300+ cookies and 300+ bite-size brownies for a wedding (whose colors are pink and black) The black cookies are actually very dark chocolate brown but they certainly look black. I started making these little cream cheese, chocolate dipped morsels about 5 years ago for my in-law's 50th anniversary. They have been a hit for many occasions since. I forgot to take pictures of the mass production of brownies, but I have some left over so I'll post a picture soon.

3 comments:

Verlynn said...

They look yummy! I happen to know from personal experience that they actually are.. Golly, can't believe you have two of those nifty drink dispensers. They looked great at the stake party. Flowers looking wonderful too. I'm so proud...

Natalie said...

I really like the dark chocolate used for the black. Looks wonderful.

Stori said...

You, my friend, are only one woman. I hate to be the one to break that to you. Kidding. You are seriously talented. And you must send the recipe for those adorable and delectable-looking cookies.