Friday, September 25, 2009

Something Blue....and purple

My Niece is getting married in October and I've been helping a bit with some of the planning.
Her colors are beautiful gem toned purple and blue.
I went with her to pick out flowers for her bouquet and cake and I had the fever...

It's something I get once an idea, color, theme or whatever gets stuck on my brain.
Once embedded, I notice EVERYTHING that is associated with it.

So I was at Target and I was meandering down the candy isle (not uncommon for me)
and I spotted candy wrapped in purple and blue.
I was so excited... but then it got even better....
The candy was called "Bliss"
Perfect for a wedding!

So I brought it home and played around with a few ideas to make favors out of it.
Here's what I came up with...
Simple and sweet, just how a favor should be.
I designed the monogram with Photoshop Elements - I'm really learning to like that program. I'm making the cake and flowers for the wedding as well, so more Purple and Blue to come.


1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Love 'em! Can't wait to see the rest of the stuff as it is finished.