Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its beginning....

Here's how my Christmas card began it's life this year...

I originally picked out red and green paper for my cards. Most of the time I buy the paper not having a specific design in mind...
But for some reason I was very un-inspired by the paper I chose.
So one day I was browsing the paper isle and saw this beautiful shimmery foil-like paper in pastel pink, blue, green and silver.... It truly sang to me... (no joke)
My mind immediately began racing with ideas of how to use these papers on a card. So I browsed the store for other ideas to go along with my delicious paper...
Here is what I finally ended up using
I mean just look at those yummy embellishments... I could seriously eat them up....So now what??? How will I put all these to use???
Stay tuned for more....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Waiting in suspense to see the finished project. :wink::