Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart of Gold

I was cruising around the blog-o-sphere a while back and I saw the cutest idea.
 I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it, so I promise I will post it when I remember :)

Any-whoo... I used a dollar store candle holder and spray painted it a lovely shade of red
Then I found a darling heart bowl at Target
And I glued them together with the fabulous E6000!

But it get's even better....
I filled them with gold candies...added a custom designed tag and voila!

They made the perfect little gift for friends :)
Happy Valentines Day !

8 comments:

Verlynn said...

Very clever. I like!!

Natalie said...

I want to do something like that! Been looking at people making them on blogs around the web. super cute!!

VIAJANDO E PULANDO said...

Congratulations on your blog is wonderful

D.M. SOLIS said...

These are lovely, creative and eye-catching. Way to go. Thanks, peace,

Diane

MyrtleHernandez said...

Nice blog!thank you for sharing..:)

Log Cabin Home Plans
Log Home Plans
Alaska Salmon Fishing
Seattle Home

alex said...

wow beautiful..
nice blog.. keep blogging..

Alaska King Salmon Fishing
Seattle Fishing Charter
Fishing Charter Seattle

affimen said...

Unbelievable blog I found from google. Really great information shared. and great photographs. Thanks for sharing. Great Design I must say.
Source: www.zwebhosting.in

XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

Hi I was wondering if you could pretty please go and read my blog. If you know of any good resources I could use I would greatly appreciate a comment or suggestion! medschooldream.blogspot.com