Sunday, June 16, 2013

C is for Cookie

Our ward had a fundraiser auction and asked all the youth to donate items to bid on.  They wanted some dessert items so I of course had to run with that ;) 
  I've had these cookie pans for quite a while and have used the round before, but I finally had a chance to use the Mickey one.  
 The face is M&Ms cookie and the ears are Oreo cookies. I've been experimenting with modeling chocolate lately, so had to try using it for decorations.  
I first created the Mickey & Minnie cookies. 

After making the Mickey cookies I was left with one I decorated round cookie.  I hadn't really planned anything for this one so after a bit of brainstorming I came up with this...

He he a Cookie Monster cookie!  (Complete with mini eaten cookie)
If I so this one again I may just use blue M&Ms next time.  
They were all a big hit at the auction! 

2 comments:

iris-irena said...

mmmmm, delicious!!!!
greetings from slovenia

Unknown said...

Oh my, my social media professor would love these. I mean she spent a few minutes just in class talking about bags that were made from seat belts and designed like Mickey and Minnie. What made you want to use Oreo's for the ears though?