Sunday, August 10, 2014

Golden Wedding

We made the cake and cupcakes for my cousin Ethan's wedding.  I was able to work with my favorite partner in baking crime, my mom.  
They wanted a simple rosette cake and we kept the theme with rosette frosted cupcakes.  

The cupcakes flavors were Pineapple, Mango, and Chocolate Coconut. 

Each cupcake flavor had their own unique topper.  I spent over 7 hours creating the delicate gum paste gold flowers for the pineapple.  I also designed  the name toppers and Flavor display cards.  


1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Golden Wedding!! That seems brilliant. Everything is looking so classy and royal in this ceremony. What an amazing choice this couple has made. I also would love to use this color pallet, in fact all the ideas for the décor for my big day. If you have recommendations for classic event space San Francisco at affordable rates, please let me know.