Friday, April 16, 2010

Wedding "cakes"

I've attended a couple weddings lately and tried to come up with a clever gift idea like the baby diaper cakes. And so... I saw this idea online and came up with my version of the Towel wedding cake made with 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 2 washcloths.
Of course I try to coordinate with the wedding colors... the first was black, white & red
(excuse the messy house in the background)

The second one was Black, white and green. I was able to use part of their invitation on this cake (names)

and on the card (black background) I even found the same font they used on the invite (he he)I just love weddings... don't you?!

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

I've decided you are amazing! Can't imagine where and how you do so many things! All so clever.

Natalie said...

I agree mom, Ginger is amazing!