Friday, November 6, 2009

Love at Home

Along with my Fall decor and Conference Talk Highlights I decided to do a little extra for one of the talks.
I chose the talk given by Elder David A. Bednar , More Diligent and Concerned at Home
I created a little Post-it note holder to give each sister.
Inside I have highlights of the 3 steps Elder Bednar suggested.
1. Show Love
2. Bear Testimony
3. Be Consistent

Then I have a Post - it pad for them to use to write little love notes to their family.
I wrote on the first page with ideas of where to leave the notes.
Now I just need to make one more for myself so I can practice what I preach!

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

They do have post it notes here! Not everyone can afford them but most can. Now to find a place to buy really fun paper and ribbon and cardstock and... It's so humid that everything "wilts" quickly, even paper.